After this post, it’ll be hard to find an excuse for giving boring gifts this Christmas. Here are a few of my *favorite things* this year.
1. Fun “stay-on” coasters for the hostess with the mostess
2. A girlie lanyard for the working woman in your life
3. A handmade purse perfect for any little princess
4. Something special for the older sibling-to-be
5. Encouragement for the wannabe writer
6. What can I say? The cutest socks I’ve ever seen.
7. A gift for the one who truly has everything
There you have it! Have a favorite thing to add to my list? Leave it in the comments!
Enjoy all the gift giving and gift getting this season. And remember, as theBABY’s Christmas book reminds us each evening during story time, we give gifts at Christmas to show our love. The love behind the gift is the true present.