Wow. I didn’t mean for that to happen.
More than two months flew by since my last update. Judging by the lack of email begging for my return to the World Wide Web, you may not have missed me!
Regardless, I’m baa-aack!
A quick recap of the last two months…shall we?
- Scrambled to finish my 29 Things list
- Turned 30 without finishing my 29 Things list
- Felt bad about not finishing my 29 Things list for a couple of days
- Got over my failure to finish my 29 Things list because life got crazy
- Lost an uncle and was touched by his funeral service
- Learned a best friend is facing a battle with cancer
- Lost my father-in-law way too early
- Found out theBABY is going to be a big sister (followed by eight weeks of an ugly case of nausea, which is the main reason for my recent technology hiatus)
The main thing I’ve learned over the past two months is to figure out what you love in life and spend more time doing it (as long as it’s not destructive or illegal) because life is short.
I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God. Ecclesiastes 2:13-14
And there you have it. My non-triumphant return to the blogging world. I’ll be around more now, so I hope someone is still interested in reading my ramblings. I’m sure my inspiration to share all my growing experiences will return soon…just as soon as this pregnancy brain gives me a break.