In honor of my countdown to the newBABY…
- Expect to feel like you’re going to be pregnant forever.
- Expect the sudden urge to wash your basement walls (or some similarly bizarre cleaning binge).
- Expect at least one comment a week from a stranger that makes you feel like a whale.
- Expect to ask your husband to paint your toenails.
- Expect to spend most of the night trying to get comfortable enough to fall back to sleep.
- Expect your portion size at any given meal to dwindle to the size of your toddler’s.
And most of all, expect to be so incredibly anxious to meet that little bambino!
Nursery Update: We’re finished with the nursery *except* for the bedding and curtains we ordered from Etsy. They should both arrive any day now…pictures to come!