I’m late because we did a lot of celebrating this weekend.
Birthday cake galore!
We also had a pretty special conversation with our almost-three-year old girl. I plan to take a minute to write a recap in my journal this evening.
How about you? How was your weekend? Are you finding it hard to find inspiration for writing things down?
Here are some prompts if you need them.
- something sweet spoken to you,
- a dream you’re almost afraid to dream,
- a wish for the upcoming holiday season,
- the last thing that made you laugh until your face hurt, or
- your favorite memory from a time long ago.
(New to Project WriteItDown? Learn more about Project WriteItDown and join us on Twitter using #WriteItDown2012.)